OsteoSelect® DBM Putty is in a class of its own. Maintaining Bacterin’s core competency of developing scaffolds based upon surgeon feedback, this putty is provided sterile with proven osteoinductivity and provides exceptional handling. Unlike many putties on the market, OsteoSelect® DBM will not dissipate or migrate upon direct irrigation, and does not adhere to surgical gloves–making precise product placement much easier to achieve.
• Proven Osteoinductivity
• Osteoinductivity of the final product is
assessed in a validated athymic rat model.
• The osteoinductive potential of each lot is
tested after low-dose gamma irradiation of
the final product.
• Device-Level Sterility (SAL 10-6)
• Exceptional Handling Characteristics
• Will Not Dissipate Upon Direct Irrigation
• Contains 74% DBM by Dry Weight